quinta-feira, março 18, 2004

My drinking buddies

This is post is dedicated to my drinking buddies (sorry tugas but today my post is going to be in english ... I will translate it in the end).

First things first, have to post Chris name 'cause he really wanted to be posted in the web (poor guy), so Chris here you have it, your name posted twice!!!!!

Yesterday I went out with a few guys from work, the plan was to go to a pub (chosen by Pat) and then we would head to a beer festival (we never arrived at the beer festival). The pub was really nice or, as Pat would have put it, was really sweet (to this girl everything is "ssssooooo sssswwwweeeeeeeettttttt") so we stayed at the pub drinking and drinking and drinking ... well, they were drinking, I was behaving myself :-)

Everything was ok until Pat arrived with a round of tequilla shots ... oh boy ...

1 shot down!!!

Then it was Lukes' turn (or was it Chris'???? Never mind) ...

2 shots down!!! And by then I was catching up ... I was half way drunk ...

Third round on Chris (or on Luke) ...

3 shots down!!! By then I was pissed out ...

And the last round was on me ...

4 shots down!!! Don't have to describe to you guys that I was totally drunk.

The thing is, as I don't usually drink when I actually do I get drunk fairly easy.

One thing I remember is that I won my bet and we're all going to have our breakfast, Luke's treat!!! I don't really wanna tell you guys what would have happened if I'd lost the bet ...

I managed to get in the bus and I actually manage to text Rita a few times ... it's amazing that I got the right letters in the right place though I have to confess that some times I had to go back and re-type the whole text!!!!!

Got home, safe and sound ... got to bed and slept all the way through today!!!

It's all for now ... this hang-over is killing me!!!

Lot's of kisses like tequilla shots,
Me

Translation/Tradução

Ai que me estraguei toda!!!

Beijos aos molhos tipo shots de tequilla,
Eu